Q. How do I print?
Black-and-white printing is available at each campus library and at other campus locations for $.05 per page. Use your Stormcard (student ID) to access 100 free prints for the current semester. Community patrons must purchase a $1 Total Convenience Card and load funds on it to pay for prints. See TCC Policy 5103 for more information about printing on campus.
- Send your print job from a desktop computer in the library by clicking "print" and entering your release key (student number or Total Convenience card number.) Your documents will remain safely in the queue until the end of the day. You can continue to work, sending additional jobs to the printer, and release all of your print jobs at once.
- When you're ready to print, take your student ID or Total Convenience Card to the print release station.
- Enter the release key (the same numbers you entered at the desktop computer)
- "Select all" or choose the specific items you want to print.
- Click on Print.
- Swipe your card to release the documents to the printer.