Q. How do I renew a book or DVD?
Books and DVDs can be renewed once as long as they are not overdue and someone else hasn't requested them. See Policy 5301: Use of Library Materials.
Materials can be renewed the following ways:
- In person at any TCC campus library - Please bring the library card you used to check out the item(s) (your student ID, community patron card, or VBPL card) and/or the items themselves.
- Over the phone - Please be prepared to provide your library card number (student ID, community patron card, or VBPL card)
- TCC-affiliated patrons may also renew items through the library system
- From the library homepage, click "My Account" in the Quick Search box.
- Log in with your myTCC credentials.
- Click on the Loans tab.
- Select the items to renew and click renew.
Was this helpful? 0 0