Q. I'm a dual enrollment student. How can I use the library?
As a dual enrollment student taking at least one credit-bearing class at TCC, you are entitled to TCC library resources and services like any other TCC student. See our Dual Enrollment and Online Students Research Guide for more information.
Services available to dually-enrolled students
- Access to TCC library collections:
- Please be advised, a TCC student ID is required to check out library materials per Policy 5301.
- ID offices are located on each campus. If you aren't able to get an ID during ID office hours, please bring a government-issued photo ID, and library staff can look up your student number and myTCC username.
- Access to TCC library databases in the library or off-campus
- Research assistance in the libraries, through email, and via 24/7 chat
- Use of campus libraries for study space, computer access, and Wi-Fi. See the campus library pages for hours of operation and more information about what is available at each location: