How do I get a book or DVD from another campus?
Do you want a books from another TCC campus but don't want to drive all the way out there to get it? No problem. TCC shares books between campuses. Materials are usually received by the requesting library within 3 days and can be picked up at the Circulation desk.
Please note: Requesting an intercampus loan through the catalog is available to TCC students, faculty and staff only. VBPL and community patrons must request books through a library staff member.
Here is how to request a books from another library:
- On the TCC Libraries Homepage, search for the item in the library catalog search box.
- Click on the title of the item you want to request.
- Sign in using your myTCC username and password.
- Click Request and complete the form. You will receive an email to your student account when the item has been placed on hold and when it is available for pickup.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select My Requests to view your library account to see the status of holds. The maximum number of holds is 15.